The Civil Service Commission Regional Office VI (CSC RO VI) recently released its Training Plan for 2017.
As the central human resource institution of the government, CSC shall be responsible for the coordination and integration of a continuing program of personnel development in the first and second levels.
Training programs lined up for this year are the following:
(1) Leave Administration Workshop Seminar (LAWS),
(2) Seminar on Policies and Procedures on Appointments (SPPA),
(3) Gender Sensitivity Training (GST),
(4) Training for Performance Management Teams (TPMT),
(5) Supervisory Development Course (SDC) Tracks 1, 2, and 3,
(6) HR Records Management Seminar (HRRMS),
(7) Seminar-Workshop for Personnel Selection Board Members (SW-PSB),
(8) Advance Course for Effective Leave Administration (ACELA),
(9) Enhancing Technical Writing Skills (ETWS),
(10) Essential Administrative Assistant’s Skills Training (EAST),
(11) Seminar-Workshop on Administrative Justice (SWAJ),
(12) Coaching and Mentoring,
(13) Training on Handling Employee Grievances
(14) Retirement Planning Seminar (RePlan), and
(15) Honor Awards Program Packaging of Employee Nominations (HAPPEN).
The 1st Quarter Learning and Development Invitation for heads of agencies and Training Calendar may be viewed/ downloaded from the CSC RO VI website: ro6.csc.gov.ph.
Interested participants may also contact the Human Resources Division at telephone no. (033) 321-2668.