- Written request
- Original Certificate of Live Birth duly authenticated by the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) of the municipality or city where the birth was registered or recorded or the National Statistics Office, or in its absence, a court order
- Personal affidavit of discrepancy
- Photocopy of documents sought to be corrected
- Filing fee of P500.00
When the submitted Certificate of Live Birth is issued on the basis of late registration, the following original or duly authenticated supporting documents must be submitted, in addition to the requirements enumerated in the immediately preceding section, to warrant the correction or change of information in the records of the Commission:
- Baptismal certificate, unless it has been lost or destroyed during a war, fire, natural calamity or any other fortuitous event, in which case, a certification is issued by the proper church authority must be submitted. If the requesting party was not issued any baptismal certificate or was not baptized, an affidavit attesting to such fact must be submitted. In both cases, other authentic and reliable documents which show the information or data requested to be corrected must be also be submitted together with the request.
- Affidavits of two disinterested witnesses
- Other employment, personal or school records which support the entry reflected in the belatedly registered birth certificate and which entry is requested to be reflected in the records of the Commission as the true and correct entry.
*All requests for correction of personal information made within five (5) years before mandatory retirement shall be submitted to the Commission for evaluation and decision. All requests for correction of personal information should be filed not later than one (1) year before the applicant’s expected date of retirement.